EARLY DISMISSAL PROGRAMMING
We offer optional care during scheduled early dismissal days (this does not apply to weather delays or other unexpected last minute closures).
Only those children currently enrolled in MAX Families After School Program are eligible to access supplemental programming.
When we are notified of an early dismissal we will post the time slot in the booking calendar and open it for registration. If you do not see your schools early dismissal date in the booking calendar contact us at email@example.com.
EARLY DISMISSAL IMFORMATION
Due to transportation logistics (irregular dismissal times) we CANNOT provide transportation on early dismissal days. You will need to pick your child up at school and drop them off to us. End of day pick up will be at the same location you dropped your child off at. We no longer bus children back to their main site at the end of the day.
All early dismissal day programming will take place at 34 New Cove Road, however, if there is sufficient demand and a location is available, we will offer alternative sites. You will receive an email 24 hours in advance of the event to confirm your location, but the default will always be 34 New Cove Road.
We contact schools regularly to attain closure dates. We then email families the details on how to register. (If you know there is a school closure coming up, but you have not received an email, please reach out!). We are not responsible to notify families of upcoming school closures.
- Children cannot be dropped off to us prior to their scheduled dismissal time. For example, if your child's school is scheduled to be dismissed at 11:30am, you cannot drop off until 11:30am or later.
- As a courtesy please email your site if your child is signed up but will not attend. We do NOT charge Late Notice/Transportation Safety Fees during Early Dismissal days.
- Your regular after school program site will be open at 2:30pm on early school closure days, if you wish you can drop your child off at that time.
$10 per day for one child.
If you require early care during a scheduled early dismissal you must register your child a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the start of the day.
We cannot accept late registrations.
Cancellation Policy: To obtain a full refund you must cancel a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the start of the day. Refunds will not be given past the 48 hour cut off.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN EARLY DISMISSAL
- Send your child with lunch and an afternoon snack. There will be two scheduled food breaks throughout the day. Food must be non-microwaveable. Check the Early Dismissal welcome email for specific food allergies (you will receive an email 24 hours in advance of the PD day).
- Proper outside attire appropriate for the current weather conditions.
- Indoor sneakers.
- Electronics are not permitted.
BOOK YOUR EARLY DISMISSAL
In the booking calendar, click on the Early Dismissal slot you wish to book. A pop up window will appear, then click the "Drop In" button to book that slot.
Registration will close 48 hours prior to each Early Dismissal Day. Be sure to book prior to that time. If registration is closed or if we are at full capacity the time slot will be watermarked in the calendar and you will not be able to proceed with booking.
Please note: If the system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.