EARLY DISMISSAL DAYS:
We offer optional care on all scheduled early dismissal days (does not apply to weather delays/closures and any other last minute school closures).
EARLY DISMISSAL INFORMATION:
- Due to transportation logistics (irregular dismissal times) we CANNOT provide transportation on early dismissal days. You will need to pick your child up at school and drop them off to us.
- Only children enrolled in Max After School are eligible to sign up for early dismissal days.
- All early dismissal day programming will take place at MAX located on 34 New Cove Road. If there is sufficient demand, and a location is available, we will offer a second site. You will receive an email 24 hours in advance of the event to confirm your location, but the default is always New Cove Road.
- We contact schools regularly to attain closure dates. We then email families the details on how to register. (If you know there is a school closure coming up, but you have not received an email, please reach out!). We are not responsible to notify families of upcoming school closures.
- The cost of the program is $10/day per child. Please pack snacks and a lunch (non-microwavable).
- Registration closes 48 hours in advance. We cannot accept late registrations. No refunds will be given after this time for any reason due to staff scheduling.
- As a curtesy please email your site if your child is signed up but will not attend. We do not charge Late Notice/Transportation Safety Fees during Early Dismissal days.
- Your regular after school program site will be open at 2:30 on early school closure days if you wish to drop your child off at that time. We can no longer bus children back to their main site at the end of the day due to transportation logistics.
HOW TO BOOK AN EARLY DISMISSAL DAY:
In the booking calendar below, click on the Early Dismissal slot you wish to book. When the pop up window appears click the "Drop In" button to book that slot.
Registration will close 48 hours prior to each Early Dismissal Day. If the time slot is watermarked in the calendar it is either full or not yet open (click on it to check when registration will open). The time listed in the calendar block is the site time opening.
If you're having any difficulty booking then you can view our step by step How-To Book A School Closure Day document or contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: If our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity after you have added your selection to your cart, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.