KINDERGARTEN CLOSURE DAYS
We offer optional care for parents of Kindergarten children whose schools have a closure for Kinderstart days. Only those children currently enrolled in MAX Families After School Programming are eligible to access this supplemental programming.
When we are notified of a school closure for Kinderstart session, we will post the time slot in our calendar on this page and open it for registration.
KINDERGARTEN CLOSURE INFORMATION
- Kindergarten closure care will run from 8:30am to 6:00pm located at our 34 New Cove Road facility and our Salvation Army location on 106 Ashford Drive.
- We do not provide snacks or lunch on these days, so please ensure your child is prepared.
- There is an additional cost of $32/day for this service.
- If you require care for a Kindergarten closure, you MUST register the student a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the start of the closure day.
- We cannot accept late registrations. No refunds will be given after this time for any reason due to staff scheduling.
- There is NO transportation provided for Kindergarten school closure care. Children must be brought to our location(s).
BOOK YOUR KINDERGARTEN CLOSURE DAY PROGRAMMING
In the booking calendar below, click on the closure day slot you wish to book and when the pop up window appears click the "Drop In" button to book that slot.
Please note: Registration will close 48 hours prior to each closure day in our calendar, so please be sure to book prior to that time. If registration is closed the time slot will be watermarked in the calendar.
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again. There is a countdown clock on once you have clicked the "Add" button so you can see how much time you have remaining to finish your booking.